Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What the f**k, Over...


So I got something in the mail today.  Something that is supposed to be worn around your midsection.  Something that is Made in China and has this f**king warning on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you are telling me this product which is basically a running accessory that sits over your abdomen may cause Cancer, Birth Defects, and/or other REPRODUCTIVE harm.  What the actual f**k?!?!  Are you serious?!?!  Why is this allowed to be sold?!?!?! Does it like absorb through your skin as you sweat?!?!

Clearly someone filed a lawsuit (as stated by my friend), otherwise this warning wouldn't exist but as a female who would like to have children, THAT is terrifying!!! Even if there is a remote possibility that the materials in this thing can cause CANCER, I would think maybe it should be revamped or, oh I dunno, not sold.

Of course ciggies cause cancer and they are still sold so I guess that is a dumb question but I'm not ingesting anything or rubbing it on my skin with the intention of absorption so geesh!  Its a f**king fancy fanny pack!

Nothing is safe anymore, maybe I SHOULD become a hermit!

UPDATE: Just read the proposition...its confusing but I understand, I think.  Not a lawsuit but since they do business in CA they must report any use of chems listed in this proposition to warn consumers of what they are buying.  It included pesticides and dyes...I am wondering if its the Dye...

No comments: