Thursday, July 2, 2015

It has begun!

So I saw this earlier: (lucky you, you get TWO posts in one day!)
And my FIRST thought was "It has begun...Skynet has become self aware...where is John Connor?!?!?" Which made me think I've watched The Terminator WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many times (Including last night when it was on BBC America).

Side Note: I am sad for this tragedy...this  persons family (I am not heartless) but I couldn't stop the geeky thoughts that poured out of me!

Then I read some of the comments and they didn't disappoint (at least I'm not the ONLY one).


Buuuuuuut then I actually read the article and just... "The robot gripped him and pressed up him against a metal plate, crushing his chest." OMG, how awful!

I still can't help but picture a terminator, sans skin, as the actual robot...sorry!!! 






No comments: