Friday, June 26, 2015

Let's play a game . . .

Paranormal Activity or lazy people...? Or maybe a lazy ghost...hmmmm

Maybe I am a tad OCD but come on!  How hard is it to close the f**king drawers once you get what you need?!?!?!?!

G-Dammit Casper, if you can open them, you can close them.  Quit being an @$$hole!

Of course I just closed them but when I go get more water if they are all open again I may have to go home.  I am in danger of being possessed by some lingering spirit of our kitchen.  It's probably the remnants of a sentient bacteria that mutated in our microwave. If you are unaware of my reference  read this.

It's bad enough I can barely walk (FYI I am old...apparently that doesn't mix well with exercise), I don't need to be attacked by some rogue bacterial poltergeist.  I definitely don't get paid enough to deal with that $hit.  

SIDE NOTE: Something exploded in our microwave.  I went to heat soup at lunch and it looked like someone cooked a Gremlin.  I don't think I want to know. . .

If you don't get that reference you CLEARLY are not a child of the 80's. . . look it up. . .



No comments: