Tuesday, June 9, 2015

**Take 2** Someone should video me doing yard work or house work. Not in a creepy way. I really think I could bring laughter to millions.


I am not one to shy away from #get$hitdone.  I will get dirty/icky if I need to.  I do manual labor when necessary.  I only truly fear one critter (bug who shall not be named).  People should learn from  me (not really, that could be bad).  Also, I act a fool in public...maybe I should have my own sitcom. 


Take 2:

Rats!  Not as in "darn" or "shoot"...I mean literally RATS!  I keep a fairly clean home but I have a couple neighbors (yea TWO!)  that don't believe in maintaining anything.  We are talking 2'+ grass (weeds), abandoned vehicles and an overflowing pool that hasn't been cleaned since Hurricane Gustav (2008).  To say we have "critter overflow" is an understatement.  But throw rats in the picture and I'ma loose my ever loving mind!  I was outside watering my back garden one night.  It was dusk.  I was singing (rather loudly) and dancing when I heard a noise to my left (towards my neighbors house).




 Still singing, I glanced over and heard scratching...I stopped singing.  I walked over to the fence (you see this is where a normal person would have gone inside) 







*scratch scratch scratch* "what is thaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" I was playing peek a boo with a VERY large rodent that popped its head over the top of the fence.
Oh, uh, hi there! (not my pic)

I said a lot of curse words and sprayed it with the hose...it ran off.  A few mornings later it greeted on my back porch"Surprise b**ch!" "OMG! *drops coffee*"




I am not fearful of rats/mice, as in I can deal with them BUT I was shocked to see it waiting for me.  We have since then purchased some pellets to put in our shed and attic, to make sure they don't further invade my property. 

No comments: