Thursday, October 8, 2015

This makes me stabby...I mean like really murderous...*whooosa*...it's October...OCTOBER!

I was assaulted in Big Lots.  I should file a complaint.  I walked in and was immediately bombarded with Christmas EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There was Jingle Bell BS on the radio, decorations galore and Christmas cookie scents.  I was not expecting this!  I think I started having a panic attack.  I went in there specifically to get more HALLOWEEN decorations!!!  It is f**king October 8th...Halloween is still a few weeks away...I should be seeing skeletons, pumpkins and ghosts!!!  I should NOT be seeing Christmas trees, snowmen and Santa Claus.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas but I don't need to see it for 3 months BEFORE Christmas.
What's even funnier is I got an email earlier TODAY from Big Lots saying to come in and get Halloween Decor.  WTF, Over!






So, I was fully expecting to walk into a Halloween House of Horrors *whoohoo* and instead I was in a Winter Wonderland *ahhhh my eyes*


Dammit Christmas, wait your turn!!! 


 




Why do we need Christmas $hit out now?!!?!?  Who is decorating for Christmas in f**king October?!?!!?  There is still ANOTHER holiday BEFORE Christmas!  After Halloween we have Thanksgiving, at least here in the states.  And I decorate for that too.  Well its fall decor but whatever, you get the picture!  I don't want to think about Christmas until after we all gorge ourselves on Turkey and dressing.  The day after Turkey Day, yea sure cool, lets go get a tree but before then f**k off Christmas


This will be me next month

No comments: