Monday, December 29, 2014

In French, your name means: Exotic

You tend to stand out more than you fit in. You are one of a kind. You can never be constrained or boxed in. Simply, your nature is to be free and liberated. You've got amazing experiences and seriously intriguing stories, but most of all, you are classy in a your own kind of way. You make the world that much more interesting!

I am 99.9999999% certain my name means something totally different like "Gift from God" but okay. 

Although Exotic with its description is much more fitting than "Gift from God".  I am no gift, much less one from a deity. I'm more like that "free to good home" puppy that everyone thinks is adorable but no one really wants to take responsibility for.  Although I am less likely to pee on the carpet or eat your fav shoes.  I may steal you fav shoes, but I usually return them.  

In other news, the "You tend to stand out more than you fit in" and "classy in your own kind of way" are so fitting its scary.


No comments: