Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tall, skinny...and sometimes scruffy

I have very strange taste, I think.  I've noticed I have a type...well I knew I had a type but it is PLAINLY evident in my taste in fav characters in TV/Movies.  Thankfully I married my "type".  He's not SUPER tall but he's taller than me (which I guess isn't saying much) by at least 8 inches so *plfeet*.  He's skinny...but fit and a right bottomless pit when it comes to food (it really is fascinating how much he can eat) and on occasion he gets lazy and has some scruff and I like it (see I am a WEIRDO!).

Anyways, watching Lost Girl the other night when half naked Dyson came on screen and I said out loud (I was home alone) "OMG I do have a type!".

But come on...how can you not be a little attracted to this?!?















Seriously though...















Can you guys just...










NOT be so...













 Really...










 



 STAHP...








 This should be illegal...

 












OMG!


Also, I am starting to think I have a thing for British peeps...7 of the 11...what the hell is my deal o_O

No comments: