Thursday, May 21, 2015

Let's play a game...is this a real headline or not?

$30k in human hair stolen from store

I..what?!?  Is it real...

...yep, it is real!  What is even funnier is the "caption" from WGNO... "An unbe-weave-able heist!".  Really?!?!  Think they'll get in trouble for being funny?!?  I hope not because I think it is flipping hilarious and it made me click the link to read the story.  I know "weaves" (especially real hair) can be pricy.  The better the quality, the more expensive.  So I can understand (understand, not agree with) why the thieves targeted this type of store.  But, like, for real?!?  What you gonna do with $30K in stolen hair?!?  

Is there an underground market for that kind of stuff?  "Hey, kid wanna try some good weave?" Instead of tennis shoes hanging from a power-line, is there a hair brush or straightener dangling to identify where to get your "illegal" locks.  Just remember it IS "Hot Hair" *tee hee hee* so buy at your own risk.  

I just found it...oddly interesting...

No comments: