Tuesday, April 21, 2015

This is weird, right?

So I got an email this morning from GearXS.  And I just...what?


For one, they are licking air...there is NOTHING in the bowl and it looks weird.  Is this a Photoshop FAIL???  Lets take this pic of a random dog drinking and this pic of a cat drinking and put them next to our EMPTY "talking" bowl...voila, this will make us MILLIONS!

So of course I clicked on it because my curiosity got the best of me....

My evil side came out and I thought of all the ways myself and my loving husband can use this thing to freak the other one out!!!  Or use this thing to freak the dogs/cats out.  Because we are that mature in my household.  The possibilities are endless! 
Honestly I think my dogs would get REALLY pissed off.  They'd hear my voice 2 or 3 times and then destroy the bowl because "mom, God! You are so annoying!!!  I know I'm a good boy.  I just want some f**king water.  OMG stop chanting in Latin...your scaring Speedy!"

I wonder if you can switch it off?  Because with my luck I would record myself saying "Christo!" or "Preciousssssss" or some other psycho line from (Insert Fandom of Choice), so when my cat went to drink at 3AM I would hear that screamed from my living room.  I'd scare myself and probably have to peel my cat off the ceiling. 

I saw the price and REALLY considered purchasing it...that is more than 1/2 off!!! And FREE Shipping...It is a STEAL!
But alas I shall not purchase.  One because why on Earth would I want a recording of my voice playing every time the animals drink (yes, they miss me but this is WEIRD!) and B or two there is a reason it is more half off, right?  Maybe it is defective...maybe it only has one volume which would cause our ears to bleed...MAYBE it is a portal to another dimension and we would start hearing OTHER voices recorded...maybe it is sentient, sent by Skynet to spy on us and turn our furry companions against us!  I just can't take that chance. And I really need to layoff the Sci-Fi/Fantasy but lets be honest...that's not going to happen.

Someone else purchase this for my amusement!!!!!

P.S. I found another use for my tag "what would Satan do" *muahahaha*

No comments: