Monday, July 14, 2008

My mind is playing tricks on me!

Why do we always fall victim to our 'fantasies'?

I've noticed lately that my mind makes things up (he he he). For instance the guy from my 1st, 1st date. I went on a second date with him. And decided to give the kiss thing another try since we have so much fun together. Yea still not so great. Like, as long as he keeps his tongue in his mouth its great but after that its overwhelming...like I almost feel dirty after. Horrible right?!?

So what is with my brain?!?!?!?! Even though I know I do not like how he kisses I still think about him. Like he's on my mind. And I've already gone through (in my head) how if he's not a great kisser he'd probably lack in other areas, if ya get my drift. I mean not necessarily but in my limited experience I have found a good kisser is good at other things so I can only assume a bad kisser is not good at those things. Not that those things will happen anytime soon with anyone but still, its something to think about.

I just cannot understand why I don't have the same thoughts about the 2nd, 1st date guy who was an AMAZING kisser. You would think he would be the one I think about, right? Which brings me to my crazy thought process. Is personality that important to me? Obviously! I mean the good kisser is a-lot of fun also but there is this connection with the other guy that I do not have with the good kisser guy. I am so confused...

No comments: