Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg....Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a duck-blur!

Okay okay okay.  So clearly I am on a nostalgia kick.  But I can NOT be the only over 30 y/o that remembers coming home from school and watching Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, Tale Spin, and *ahem* DUCK TALES...a whoohooHahahaha.  No but for real that was like my after school schedule.  Come home, get snack, watch said shows while doing homework, etc.  I can still sing ALL of the f**king theme songs!

Anyways, I was browsing and saw "Disney Duck Tales Revival".  What?!?!?  Don't f**k it up man!  That is my childhood there...handle with care.  Then I saw there was a video... "All-New "DuckTales" Cast Sings Original Theme Song"...awwwww lets watch it. 

So it begins and I am singing my little heart out when...

"Tales of daring do bad and good Luck Tales! 
D-d-d danger...holy $hit is that David Tennant?!?!"
Then I see Scrooge McDuckAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Are you kidding me, *pahahahaha*?!?!  No way...  I mean I might watch it because think about it, Duck Tales or the news...eh the news sucks, we need more Huey, Dewey, and Louie!!!
Anyways, I finished singing the Theme Song because it made me happy...yay for nostalgia!!!


UPDATE - I've been singing the damn theme song for 24 hours.  Make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: