Thursday, March 3, 2016

And that's how you figure out you may have a new "celebrity crush" *doh*

Sooooooooooooooooooo I may have mentioned recently at that other site that I really really really REALLY like that new show Lucifer on Fox.  If you haven't watched it you are missing out!  Like holy crap I am 100% obsessed.  Okay not obsessed but I love it!  The casting is perfection.  The writing is amazing.  The whole premise is fascinating.  Never in my life did I think I would "feel sorry for the devil".  He's just so misunderstood...oh my God I am going to hell.
It also helps that Mr. Ellis is not bad to look at...and takes his shirt off...FREQUENTLY (thank you TV gods).  But it isn't just that...
Oh and the accent...what is it about accents?!?!!?  He's just really good at making me want to be friends with the devil...but he's still scary...that sounds so weird...

With that said I have my old favs.  Those will never change...probably (hahaha).  But I didn't realize how much Lucifer was on my mind until today.  Again, I sound like a satanist...I'm not...I SWEAR!

I was speaking to a Customer.  His name is Tom.  As he was talking I was scribbling notes.  I went back to look at my notes and I wrote down "Tom Ellis".  His name...his name isn't Ellis *gah*...its close but soooooooooo not.  It actually starts with an 'H' but it ends in -is so that's close...right?!?!
Anyways when I realized my blunder I put my head down and giggled.  Like legit GIGGLED.  Oh lord help me I think I have a teeny crush on the devil...I mean Mr. Ellis...I mean Mr. Ellis playing Lucifer Morningstar.  Aaaaaaaaaaaaand OMG I really do sound like a loon!



No comments: