Wednesday, February 17, 2016

That is sooooooooooooooo not fair!!!


I know I know actors have other engagements and such BUT we didn't get Matt Smith here for NOLACC or WWNOLA or whatever you call it because of a scheduling conflict.  But NYC can get them BOTHBoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  Hahaha jk....well I am disappointed for me (ha!) but excited for the peeps up there that CAN go.

Can I just tell you the level of fangirling I'd be doing?!?  Obviously pre photo op because I don't really do the crazy fangirl in public thing.  Although I'd probably be 50 shades of red for the pics.  Seriously though, I would WITHOUT.A.DOUBT figure out a way to afford that.  Just saying! OMG what if it was a dual photo op *thump* sorry I just fell over thinking about it. 

Luck you New Yorkers, I am soooooooooooooooo jealous. 


UPDATE - $850 for a dual photo?!!?!?  WTF, did I read that right?!!??!  Is that normal???  I am new to this whole photo op thing.  That is more than my house note!!!!!!  Are you out of your MINDS?!?!?!  Geez...I mean I know they are "high demand" but holy crap!  Wait its more than that...its $850 + 75.48 (fee)....$925.48.  That...that is my house note plus Entergy & water.  WTF, over?!  F**k that...I'd love a photo (if I was in NYC) but that whole financial responsibilities thing just slapped me in the face....

No comments: