Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I find myself oddly attracted to that woman...

So face swap is usually something terrifying.  Its usually so creeptastic that most would call it the stuff of nightmares. Then there are the odd few that fit and fit well. 

This is the whole article that prompted this. 

Most people said "OMG this is so uncomfortable" and I'm over here like "ya know David Tennant makes a fairly pretty woman". Followed by, "hmmmm...did I just think that out loud...?"

My Evidence
Seriously though...while I think Billie is gorgeous, and this pic isn't half bad...I am not like "damn 'he' hot".  But I am like "hmmmm 'she' cute" and I am starting to question my sanity.  This one makes me a tad more uncomfortable but it still fits for both of them...clearly I have different taste...
Anyways, the others were a bit more creepy but I will add Karen made an attractive 'man'
So my conclusion...I don't know but I'm not as creeped out as I should be according to the article and I think that says something about my mental state...maybe. 



No comments: