Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What the actual f**k is happening?!?! Is this crap becoming more common OR are we just more exposed to it because of technology....?

I got a news alert:

Caught on camera: Man pleasuring himself outside Metairie home in front of teenage girl



Me: What the hell?!?!!?!?

Then I read the story because I grew up in and around Metairie.  Also, my family & friends live in the area...yea they have always had some crime but holy $hit this is beyond DISTURBING!!!

The article.

From what I gathered they didn't realize he was there but when they looked at their CAMERAS they saw him right outside their back window IN THEIR BACKYARD jerking off while watching them in the kitchen. 
JFC what a sicko!!!!!!

So he followed them home
Parked across the street
Went into their backyard
Played with himself while observing them
And only ran off because the teen opened the back door to let a pup out...

I'm just glad he didn't do anything worse.  Clearly this young man has issues.  I'm just happy he didn't hurt the daughter or the mom...well anymore than mentally scarring them for life *shudder*

Also, I can tell you with 99.9% certainty that if this was at my house and I opened my back door and let my dogs out...that man would no longer have a pee pee to play with. 


And because I need to make myself laugh after this insanity, enjoy this.
I mean it wasn't the third Tuesday of the month or at 3:32A.M. and the sprinklers weren't on but *uncomfortable laughter*

If I don't joke around, I'll cry. 

No comments: