Friday, August 5, 2016

And suddenly I am an emotionally compromised teenage girl

Just call me Mayhem!

No but really.  So I was minding my own business...browsing Social Media and I saw this...
While yes that is so cute and sweet.  And yes my husband does give me little forehead kisses on occasion...especially when I am sad or distraught (like when our older dog died in his sleep...*still not over that one*).  Anyways, all I could f**king think about was stupid fictional characters and now I want to scream.  Because.....















Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Now I want to lock myself in a room listening angst-y teenage music while I sit in a corner and cry about OTPs...or OTFs...OT(insert word of choice) or whatever.  Not all are romantic...just affectionate and *gah* I need a drink. 

Peace, I am going get more coffee (no alcohol...YET!). 

P.S.  Mulder and Scully were my original "OTP".  I was like nine and going "OMG y'all love each other stop being in denial!!!!!"

P.P.S. There are sooooo many more I could add but I had to stop myself! 

No comments: