I love where I live... I love where I live...I love where I live.
It was really late and I let the pups out one last time. I was standing by the door (inside) waiting for them to come back. I saw something out the corner of my eye. It was about hip level, brownish, and "bouncing" along down the patio. Speedy must be by the gate.
Mind you it was SUPER dark even with the lights on so lots of shadows. Then I spotted lil bit below me so I let her in. As I closed the door to wait for speedy I realized he was out in the yard. If...if he was out in the yard what did I see to my left....?!?!?!
I screamed so f**king loud!
There was a bug who shall not be named the SIZE OF MY PALM plastered at eye level on the other side of the door....it's a glass door....it started crawling.
Hubs was sleeping on out couch... didn't f**king move... WTH?!?!?
Speedy was looking at me like let me in... OH HELL NO!
I am pushing the door shut just in case it tries to squeeze in. It's now up above, it's on the bathroom window, it flew away and came back slamming into the door again.
It's clearly struggle bussing, so I know it's dying but it's still too alive for me to deal with.
Speedy sees the night terror...
It finally flew away towards the porch light, I chanced it and opened the door to rush speedy in. "Get in, get in...OMG FASTER GET IN!". As I slammed the door that f**ker came flying back at me AGAIN!
More Screaming!
RUDE! It took me forever to fall asleep... too much adrenaline!
No comments:
Post a Comment