Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I think I need a detox

I know many say that when they want to lose water weight which yes that would be nice.  But in this instance I think I forgot my age and am paying for it....immensely.  

Friday - Sake


Saturday - Sangria & Wine

Sunday - Craft Beer + Red Wine

Monday - soooo much craft beer 

I don't know when I decided I was 21 again but it was the wrong decision and am swearing off Alcohol for at least a couple weeks.  

I don't generally drink a lot.  I'll have a few glasses of wine on the weekends but mostly nothing on a school night.  But this past weekend, I thought I was back at LSU

So it wasn't like an intentional binge.  Like the intention wasn't to get drunk.  It was just a busy bunch of social events.  Those events where you are having fun and not paying attention to how much you have consumed.  Until you have to wake up SUPER early to bring someone to a procedure and want to vomit in the parking garage. 

Plus I am at that point in my life where a hangover lasts way more than 24 hours.  I have been DYING all f**king day.  I smelled a hamburger and thought I was gonna revisit my late night steak dinner. 

I remember everything.  I didn't drive.  Pics are super cute. No bad decisions really (except killing my liver). I haven't had an alcoholic beverage since 6PM yesterday, well water and Dr. Pepper (why do I crave that when I am dying).  That is almost 30 hours at this point.  And I still feel like my insides are vibrating.  


Getting "old" SUCKS!!! 


No comments: