Friday, October 6, 2023

Maybe I should lay off the Horror Movies

 NEVER!!!!!!!


I love spook spook movies anytime.  But once 10/1 hits I watch all the spook spook ALL.DAY.LONG


But I don't do Clowns...nope, NOT HAPPENING and I don't do Exorcism movies.  I don't know what it is about those but they always freak me the F**K out.  

Well I had on AMC or SYFY the other day and wasn't really paying attention when The Conjuring 2 came on.  I've never seen it and honestly wasn't sure what it was about just that it was an Ed and Lorraine movie.  

Well about an hour in and a creepy AF kid later I realize why I've never seen it.  I watched until the end (hoping for closure) but the f**king Nun thing comes out and I know its in other movies and well it was super spook spook. 

Now I know alot of Ed and Lorraine stuff was revealed as sensationalized or downright fake.  Alot wasn't but I've heard that the Enfield House (which this was based on) is possibly now thought to have been grossly exaggerated or possibly faked by the "kids".  

Regardless this stupid f**king movie worked its way into my f**king dreams.  Look I legit watch horror ALOT and rarely do I dream about it.  Usually it's the zombies on speed that I dream about but nothing else.  

Anyways, I remember almost NONE of my dream until the end.  I was a "spectator" for most of it.  Almost like watching a movie.  That I knew.  But it was the end...the climax.  There were 2 young girls.  One was the haunted one.  She was talking to something and her sis was scared.  Suddenly, I was there holding their hands.  The haunted one starts levitating and the other is screaming.  My bright Idea is to scream for their mom so she can help.  But I can't scream.  I am screaming "MOM!!!!" and my throat is hurting but barely a squeak is coming out.  

I scream with all my might and wake up to hubs shaking me asking whose whining, thinking it was a dog.  It was me.  My dream was so intense my body was trying to actually scream...well squeak.  Well after that I was legit awake until the sun came up and tried to snuggle my hubs because I had the heebie jeebies.

Lesson...stick to the classics and leave out the ones I KNOW give me the heebs. Maybe I'll watch some cheesy stupidness today.    

No comments: