Thursday, November 3, 2016

I can't stop the fangirling

So just dance, dance, dance

Sorry sorry.  Sooooooooooooooooo dammit people stop giving me childhood nostalgia!  I am a kid at heart, right?  So I will always love Disney and such.  My fav Disney movie is Lady & the Tramp but my favorite princess is Belle.  This makes Beauty and the Beast a very very very close second.  Since the announcement that there would be a live action Beauty and the Beast I have been so incredibly excited.

Then they released the trailer in May "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Link

Then yesterday they released this and *double* "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Link
Seriously, stop...I'm gonna die.
Link

Then today, I saw this and I freaked.  How did I not see this sooner!?!?!

Ouch, right in the childhood!  Is it March yet?!?!  I need to see this freaking movie!!!

Video shot by shot comparison

No comments: