Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Are dreams getting more intense?

Okay I know I've always had vivid dreams but I feel like over the last 2 months my dreams are VIVID!  I've dreamt about so many things and while I can't remember all of them I know when I wake up how intense they were. 

I know some have work bestie.  Some have girl besties.  Most have hubs.  But all are WEIRD AS F**K!

Recently I was out of town visiting family and had the most VIVID dreams for 4 nights.  I can't for the life of me remember them but I remember waking up like "WTAF!"

The thing that pisses me off is I usually remember enough of dreams to recall them but this time nada.  And I feel like they meant...something.  Like they were trying to tell me something. 

I am aware many people believe dreams are out brain's way of working out things but like sometimes I wonder.  Sometimes dreams feel different; almost too real. 

I know when I was on vacay I had one of these.  It was our 2nd to last night.  I honestly don't remember ANYTHING from the dream but I remember feelings.  I remember waking up...and the dream continuing.  I remember lucid dreaming... and accidentally saying out loud, this is a dream and being thrown from the dream....I remember it was important.  

Like I needed to remember it but I couldn't.  Like I did right after the last wake-up but now I can't recall it.  

I just know it was intense.

No comments: